Location of wflogs's xml reports according to FHS

Hi,

I am currently writing a script for a daily cron job for one of my
package : wflogs. The aim of this script is to create a daily report of
firewall activity. The report can be in plain text, html, xml, human
readable, netfilter, ipchains, ipfilter format. I'll let the user
choosing the format.
If the chosen format is one of : txt, xml, human, netfilter, ipchains,
ipfilter, the report will be put in /var/log/wflogs.
If it is  html it will be placed in /var/www/wflogs
I hope this is a good choice.
However I don't know where I should put the report if the chosen format
is xml. Could I have your opinion on this point ?

Thanks.

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert