omni

I am working in building deb packages for the Omni printer drivers:
( http://www-124.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/projects/omni/)
Before making a ITP I would like to clarify some doubts:

1) Most part of Omni is LGPL, but it contains some drivers from Epson which are non-free. Should the same source package generate a free and a non-free package?

2) If 1 is true, how can I change the "copyright" file of the non-free package.

3)What are the appropriates names for the packages? What about omni, omni-dev and omni-non-free.

Thanks.