Re: description writing guide

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:58:43PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:

> Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > I'd be willing to invest some time in co-maintenance of a package
> > description override list.
>
> I've had a pretty good amount of response to my description bug reports.

But do your bug reports keep up with the flow of new packages into the
archive?  That is, is the overall description quality increasing or
decreasing?

My subjective experience is that it is decreasing.  When I encounter a
package that I have not seen before, its description is poor more often than
not.

--
 - mdz