Re: Porting Xconfigurator to Debian!

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:14:18AM +0100, Amir Bukhari wrote:
> After all I have readed in reply of my Post, I have understand, that I
> can begin Porting this program to debian,
> and I see if it could be integreted to debian installation process ;-) .

I don't want to discourage you from porting it at all, but The debian
install process will make heavy use of debconf for the next release.
Plugging in a totally different kind of configuration tool might not be
feasable, dunno.

Michael

--
"The very first use of Unix in the 'real business' of Bell Labs was to
type and produce patent applications"