Re: Porting Xconfigurator to Debian!

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 23:50, Michael Banck wrote:

> > > Now explain that to my mother! :p
> > [snip]
> >
> > Maybe what we want is a meta-package that depends on discover, read_edid,
> > and mdetect.
>
> Maybe what we need are people who read package descriptions prior to
> install:
>
> Package: xserver-xfree86
> [...]
> Suggests: discover, mdetect, read-edid
> [...]
These aren't included in the "X window system" task...  Given that's how
most users (most notably the non-technical who would benefit from them)
install X - should these be added to that?

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant     Have you ever, ever felt like this?  Had strange
http://netsplit.com/      things happen?  Are you going round the twist?