Re: description writing guide

On 04-Dec-02, 12:11 (CST), Ari Pollak <ari@debian.org> wrote:
> I think the real issue here isn't so much actual package descriptions,
> but the ITPs. Most package descriptions I've seen have been pretty
> accurate, and tend to change a lot between the time of the ITP and
> actual package release.

Because people spend the time to reply to the ITPs correcting the
descriptions, presumably duplicating what is in Colin's proposed guide.

Hopefully we'll put the guide somewhere that it can be found by most
people before they ITP, and people can just point to the guide when a
poor ITP description shows up.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland