Re: esound with libasound2

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:48:12PM +0900, Ryuichi Arafune wrote:
> any objections?

This is an ABI change, and as ALSA 0.5 is still the stable release, (and
the only one that seems to work for me) I don't want to change it yet.

> As in #170923, we have newer version of esound.  If

Debian esound has several changes from upstream.  The new upstream version
doesn't have many changes, and some of them are already in the package,
which is why I haven't updated it.

> there is no objections about NMU, I would like to upload for this new
> version of esound.

Please do not.

--
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org)