Re: Build problems on s390 & hppa (compiler/assembler bugs?)

>>No, you don't have to patch configure.in. Simply doing
>>CFLAGS=-O0 -Whatever_you_want ./configure
>>should do it. Of course, you want to put that in a make if-statement, so
>>that it's only executed on the specific failing architectures...

Yes, that's what I was thinking about. I suppose I'll have to check the gcc changelog and see if the problem is fixed time to time...

>>[...not familiar with hppa myself...]

Hum, the hppa problem seem really weird, no hit on dejanews, and only one similar hit on google for the "Internal compiler error in output_cbranch" error ...