Re: bill gates linux

spiratec@telus.net dijo:
> What is required is in effect a Windows,xx or DOS based SETUP.EXE
> program that would permanently install Linux on ones hard drive
> including a Partition to allow dual Windows,XX and Linux to coexist
> together.

Just to mention a few Debian-based efforts:
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/
http://www.progeny.com/
http://www.linex.org/
http://linuxin.paislinux.net/
http://www.hispalinux.es/~rsantos/

There are already improvements in that direction, and more to come.
This is ceirntainly not the list to discuss such a general issue.
Feel free to email me privately.

--
               I would rather starve than lose your acceptance
 .''`.         My eyes will always show my empty soul