Re: Pick a name, any name...

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:54:52AM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> > Why does Debian host the Sourceforge site?  I don't see anything
> > between sf.net and debian.org .
>
> You misunderstand.  Debian will host _its_own_ sourforge-like
> environment, for developers.

Not just for developers, for everyone else. At least that's what I gathered
from the talk about separating existing (developer) user accounts from those
created by the SF software.

(I would also like to see this in action, but from the current perspective,
if it's going to be like SF proper then I'm not too favourably inclined
towards it... but then, we have all sorts of questionable stuff named
*.debian.org ;)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.