Re: debconf template translations from ddtp

* Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> [2002-11-27 00:21]:
>   We've started the translation of debconf templates some weeks ago.

 Good to see that those are coordinated now, too.

>   If you are a package maintainer, you can obtain a package-related
>   file from
>   http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/maintainer/$PACKAGE with more
>   information.

 It would be nice if it can be sorted by $MAINTAINER, too.  I dislike
the idea to have to look for every single package instead of having a
pool for all of my packages.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
       char *strstr(const char *haystack, const char *needle);
                                  -- STRSTR(3)  Linux Programmer's Manual