Re: Not just a dpkg/run-parts problem

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:18:27PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Afaict /etc/X11/Xsession.d/ is managed run-parts /like/ by
> /etc/X11/Xsession. Another example might be /sbin/update-modules (I
> don't know what "certain classes of files"). How about /etc/devfs/*.d and
> /etc/logrotate.d/?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

Can you or someone else raise this issue on debian-x so that I and the
rest of the X Strike Force know what to be concerned about, and what to
do?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Damnit, we're all going to die;
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    let's die doing something *useful*!