Re: URLs on debian.org/distrib/packages pages

On 14-Nov-02, 18:52 (CST), Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 06:18:46PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> > Okay, so we need a link from each binary package page on p.d.o to the
> > appropriate source page on p.q.d.o.
>
> It's already been there for a while.
>
> (It would help if people actually paid more than 8 seconds of attention to
> web pages sometimes...)

Hmp. You're right, I'm wrong. All I can say is that "developer
information for cron" didn't leap out at me when I was scanning for
"Package Tracking System". Perhaps because I think the info in the PTS
is actually more useful for me as user than as a developer, although
that's probably just me.

Sorry about that,
Steve

--