Re: flame against non-free burning, time to think.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 06:08:49PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I do not want to reject some DD's work for the USER, if he is doing a
> good job.  GR is not the right way to force USER to use FREE version.

It's not about that. It's about using Debian resources to _distribute_
non-free software.

Realplayer, for instance, does not come with Windows, still Windows
users seems to find it and be able to install it.
It's no disservice not to distribute non-free software with our limited
resources, is it?

--
Peter Mathiasson, peter at mathiasson dot nu, http://www.mathiasson.nu
GPG Fingerprint: A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066 77F1 7FF5 C2E6 7BF2 F228