Re: is Debian an anarchist organization/project?

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 01:50:02PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
 CW>> Interesting as this thread is, could it please be moved to a
 CW>> non-technical list such as debian-project?
 MB> Or -curiosa, perhaps, which was created largely for things like
 MB> this.

I hope the day when political discussions about Debian's free nature are
considered irrelevant and ghettoized into -curiosa never comes, for it
would mean that we no longer care about freedom.

I think most appropriate list for this discussion is debian-project.
That is where I direct my replies, and I suggest the same to others.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko