Re: Klez.H worm preserved in Debian BTS

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, David D. Kilzer wrote:

> While looking at Bug #148792, I found that a couple copies of the Klez.H
> worm had been preserved in the Debian BTS.
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=148792&repeatmerged=yes
>
> Should these be removed from that bug?

It seems you missed my mail to debian-devel-announce, which say that
spamassassin is used to filter bts mail, and that any old bugs that had spam
should have their numbers mailed to owner@bugs, so that they can be cleaned.

> It might also be advisable to incorporate some email anti-virus scanning
> software on the mail exchangers (MX) for debian.org (or for a subset of
> the Debian mailing lists) since amavis-exim and clamscan are now
> available in testing/unstable (assuming the mail exchangers could handle
> the additional load).

Again, you haven't been paying attention.

lists.d.o runs mails from non-subscribers thru spamassassin already.