Re: A Round of Removals

Thomas,

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 08:05:08AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Of course not!  Some of the features are horrid things we should never
> have, like unprintable documents and un-cut-and-past-able documents.

I believe not implementing this would violate the DMCA and put the
package maintainer at risk of being jailed on her next USA visit. We
could lay the decision into the hands of the users, however. For cut and
paste, show an extra dialogue asking whether you really want to copy (of
course with a "Do not show this dialogue again" button). For print, just
extend the safety question that should pop up anyway.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4