Re: [desktop] Real users experience.

Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> Hmmm? Windows doesn't (last time I checked, which was yesterday) do
> anti-aliased fonts, at least on XP.

Of course it does. It isn't a new XP feature, either; Windows has had AA
fonts at least sine Win2k/ME, possibly even Win98 or 98SE (I forget).

Windows doesn't usually do AA at small font sizes, presumably because
they think the blurriness detracts from readability. But certainly if
you look at a good TrueType font (Arial or Times New Roman should do)
at, say, 18 pixels or taller, it should be clear that AA is being done.

Craig