Re: [desktop] The Debian Desktop Project (was: Re: Make Debian better (Re: Two Debian 3.0 reviews at Slashdot))

> Since I don't use them on a regular basis, is it possible now to
> cut&paste between KDE and Gnome applications?

Yes. The clipboard (in KDE anyway) uses two diffrent metods, the
CRTL + x, c, v and using the mouse to mark text and klick paste
it in. These two metods does overwrite each other. If i where to
copy some text using CRTL + C, and then i mark some text with the
mouse, the buffer for CRTL + V would still be what i copyed with
CRTL + C.

--
Joakim Kolsjö