Re: [desktop] Linuxin GNU/Linux and Debian Desktop

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 03:48:56PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>    That's just why I have brought this here. I also hope Linuxin people
>   to read this and collaborate. I also work translating the web to
>   Spanish, and I think that internationalization is something that
>   Debian should do even more.

	I did contact him (no them :) a while back as well as other
spanish-based Debian spinoffs. There is a mailing list
(debian-meta-distros_AT_hispalinux.org IIRC) that has been created to
integrate first, the different efforts to provide Debian distributions for
Spanish users which currently are several including Linuxin and Linex and
then, through that effort provide useful information/work to the main
Debian project.

	Hopefully we'll see stuff from Linex/Linuxin being sent to the the
main archive, and ideas being integrated into different aspects of Debian.

	Regards

	Javi