Re: debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

Em Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:25:36 +0100, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina
<rcardenes@debian.org> escreveu:

> Mmmh... Comes to mind... What are the chances for a non-developer to be
> on "writers" at CVS now that we're authenticating via developer-related
> ssh keys? That would be very convenient just as many people (at least on
> the Spanish team) remain not being Debian Developers themselves, and
> relay on the developers to upload their changes. We've been thinking on
> a quite complicated way involving a second CVS on our servers :-D, but
> it's a lot of burden, if you ask me.

On webwml you mean? I guess you should propose your new cvs "writers"
to the debian-www mailing list and ask someone to add them to the
passwd file. They'll only be able to use the pserver, but it works
very well for the pt_BR team.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>