DBS feature request vs dpkg-source v2

Hello,

I received this wish list request for dbs.

Ideally, I want to make the transition as easy as possible from dbs to
dpkg-source v2 once it comes out of being experimental. So I do not want
to add new features to dbs that may make this transition harder because
they are not supported by dpkg-source v2.

However, I don't have time to look at dpkg-source v2 now, not until it
becomes feasible to convert Heimdal (and this won't be while uploads are
being rejected).

So what should I do with this wishlist request?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>