Re: Debian Food(TM) (Re: export food products)

#include <hallo.h>
Joseph Carter wrote on Wed Jul 10, 2002 um 02:13:22PM:

> No, you must do that seperately with apt-eat.  You must specify everything
> you wish to eat because any parameters left unspecified will not be eaten.
> Anything stored in this manner can be recovered with:
>
>   apt-get -t fridge <package>

Some people also prefer to run "eat-configure <package> -pmicrowave"
between getting and eating. Others prefer "-pcooker" instead.  For those
that prefer "-ppan", I also recommend "apt-get install oil". It is
generaly a good idea to use enough of it, otherwise you will get trouble
with pan's postinst routines.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source