Re: hda: interrupt lost

IMHE, there are two causes for this.  If the drive is new and
considered reliable, it may have something to do with the
controller/drive combination.  I've had IDE drives that need to be
de-tuned in order to work properly.  For example, the IDE driver
appeared to report a higher DMA capability than a drive could support.
Reducing the UDMA level one notch fixed the problem.

On the other hand, if the drive has had more than six months of use,
it is very likely (most likely, in fact) that the drive is failing.

The smart gambler would bet that a new drive, probably less than
US$100, would cure the errors.