Re: Wish: Unfreeze Woody and start anew

>This is our PRIMARY audience. We're not saying that all the others shouldn't
>use our system. We build Debian GNU/Linux PRIMARILY for the system admin.

Since when? I don't recall ever reading this anywhere, and that's not who
I've been working on my packages for. I'm not a system admin; I don't really
know what one would want; and I would treat a bug report from one of them or
about something they would care about the same way I would treat a bug report
from anyone else.