Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

Hi,

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 08:53:57AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If what you're looking for is an interesting distraction, then you might
> be interested to know that "accepted autobuilding" and autobuilding of
> woody-proposed-updates are partially/mostly implemented. The former means
> that the autobuilders for most architectures (all but hurd, m68k and arm,
> I believe) will try to build your package half an hour or so after you
> upload it. The latter, when it's more complete than it is now, will give

it's on the todo list for arm as i noticed that lack of feature a
few days ago. and well, i never knew that it was a necessary item
before woody is released. or it's as eduard said in a long thread
which isn'T read by everyone. maybe some kind of todo list would
be great to have an overview ....
furthermore nobody told me on irc or somewhere else (and probably
neither to phil blundell) that that was necessary. so we can't do
things of which we know nothing.
or i am just naive ...

so long
Othmar