Re: NM/New Developer Query

also sprach Nathanael Nerode <neroden@doctormoo.dyndns.org> [2002.05.25.2107 +0200]:
> I ask because there appears to be no such process.  Is is required that
> you maintain a package in order to be a Debian developer?

This is something I also criticized. I believe you should be expected
to know the DFSG and Social Contract, FHS as well as the general
workings behind packages. You need not maintain one as long as you can
convince the AM that you could maintain one.

However, this isn't official. It's just my opinion.

like disneyland, (micro$oft) windows
had been designed with a mouse in mind.