Re: O: gnu-standards -- GNU coding standards

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 05:32:16PM -0700, Mark Rafn wrote:
> I'm not certain I agree.  Point one of the social contract is "Debian Will
> Remain 100% Free Software".  The obvious reading of this is that anything
> that is not free software cannot be in Debian.
>
> This includes non-free software AND free non-software.

That's nice. It also says one of our primary priorities is our users, and
they aren't going to be helped by moving all documentation (man pages, info
pages, html docs...) into non-free (and thus off the official CDs) or out
of the archive entirely.

Try not to get so obsessed about stupid definitional games you lose sight
of the big picture.

And followup to -legal, already.

Cheers,
aj