Adoption of oops package

Hi list,

I would lie to adopt the oops package, because I use it in production
and would like to see it in  good state. I talked to the current
maintainer Tamas Szerb and he said that someone else was interested but
then disapeard and he never hears of him again.

So is there someone actually working on the oops package? If not, what
can I do with my new version of the package? Send it to the old
maintainer?

Regards, Michael