Re: Accepted traceroute 1.4a12-6 (i386 source)

On 22 Mar 2002 22:24:56 +0100
davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) wrote:

> Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> writes:
>
> > He has to learn how to say "you're wrong because of A and B"
> > instead of "let's ignore you" when acting as a fellow developer,
> > but I'm sure he'll use the first when wearing the DPL hat, he's
>                  ^^^               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > already shown this, IMO
>
> Do you know something I don't?:-)
of course... my mother's name, for example =D

I'm not sure Branden will win, if that's what you want to know,
and even not sure if I'll vote on him, I'm just saying that Xu's
arguments are not valid reasons for putting him out of my list
of choices... let's wait for the debate =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>