xscreensaver for adoption (was: Resigning my packages)

also sprach Larry 'Daffy' Daffner <vizzie@airmail.net> [2002.03.21.1843 +0100]:
> Someone said they were going to take xscreensaver. But yes, if no one
> is, please file WNPP bugs.

i believe i was one of them. if someone else wants to take it, then
please step ahead. otherwise it's mine...

"security here. yes, ma'am. yes. groucho glasses. yes, we're on it.
c'mon, guys. somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
can't deal with deconstructionist humor. code blue."
                      -- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt