Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 02:21:20PM +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:
> It's not bitchx.  Please read the logs for the bugreport that spawned
> this thread.  One thing you will notice is that the statement in question
> is _already_ removed from the package, so we're just talking about general
> policy here.

How cowardly!  This would be time better spent fixing the dumbass
spelling and grammatical errors in the package.  ("I'm to lame to read
bitchx.txt" or whatever it was.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Mob rule isn't any prettier just
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      because you call your mob a