Is there an OBSOLETES tag for .debs?

Is there an tag (like suggests, conflicts, etc.) that obsoletes a
package?  I mean, for example, if I had a package foo and it was
broken into two versions: foo and foo-extra-feature
And then assume that foo supported extra-feature natively and
didn't need the separate package (it's now a run-time option).

How can I cause anyone with foo-extra-feature to "upgrade" to foo?

Thanks!

Ciao!

--
"Shelter," what a nice name for a place where you polish your cat.

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC