Re: Proposal to help Debian release on time

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:27:03 +0100
Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen@dekkers.cx> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:44:14PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > the problem is not on Debian's release framework nor in our
> > Release Manager, the problem is on Debian Developers not fixing
> > RC bugs as has been said *many times* already
>
> I agree, but having a good infrastructure can help the developers who
> have to fix the bugs.
what do you think is still missing? I think the BTS and the pages put
together by Debian QA people are very helpful... there are probably
more useful things to come, but I'm sure they won't be some kind
of magic to crush RC bugs without looking at the code and fixing it

summarizing: let's stop complaining and do some real work =P

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>