Re: Incomplete build depends on binary-all packages

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 09:58:46PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Unfortunately, they are NOT inflated. "serious" is the correct severity for
> a bug reporting that a package violates a 'must' rule in Debian policy. And
> incorrect build-depends are just that.
>
> What we really need is a way to tag an RC bug as "not to be considered RC,
> due to administrative decision of the release manager". And if the
> release-manager says so, apply that tag to bugs complaining of broken
> arch-indep build-depends.

As this might not be RC for the woody distribution, it could be
considered RC for the sid. Maybe we should use sid tag for these kind
of bugs. I don't see any other bad implications of this, but I have
the feeling that I'm overlooking something. (At the moment I'm too
busy with other things to research, sorry)

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org