Building GMT - could somebody verify this problem?

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 01:16:17PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 06:00:02AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:
> > Package: gmt (debian/main)
> > Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
> >   132135 [       ] gmt: Files in etc not marked as conffiles
>
> Easily done. Don't know why I missed those. Will fix when getting
> back from uni.

Fuck. Does not build anymore, the configure test for a bad sincos
function fails. Could somebody check if that is the case on his
system as well? Because, what is most interesting: If I run exactly
the same test with exactly the same compiler options manually it
works just fine.

So it seems I can't rebuild GMT currently. Sigh.

Greetings

	Torsten