Re: squirrelmail: apache/php and register_globals

also sprach Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> [2002.01.29.1516 +0100]:
> IMHO it's squirrelmail "bug" to require register_globals, as it's beeing
> deprecated now. Anyway, imp doesn't seem to have that much problems with
> this, does it?

yeah, but that would have to go upstream straight. would it even make
sense to file a bug against Debian then?

this message represents the official view of the voices in my head.