Re: Two suggestions for woody release

>   To make it longer, yes we do, but possibly linked against newer
> libraries or otherwise uninstallable into a stable system. That is the
> whole point. Anyone can install XFree 4.1.0 from sid to potato, but that
> means upgrading about everything else, as well. It is no problem if you
> want to go to sid but I imagine there are many people who want to use
> stable (whether it be potato or, in the future, woody) for many good
> reasons but still want to install something not included in woody because
> it happened to have an RC bug at release time.

To answer your long answer short.

Try working for fixing the RC bug.
If we have the power to make that another distribution,
we should be able to fix the RC bugs.

There are many RC bugs which are really trivial to
fix if you have the knowledge and/or the hardware.

ObBug:#130531 (no, not RC)

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4