Re: Encrypting BTS Messages

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Hereward Cooper wrote:

> Is there a way of getting the emails that the BTS sends me, encrypted
> with my
> GPG? At school they are bastards and randomly check people's emails to
> see that
> they are 'work' or 'family' related -- if not they just kick me off the
> network
Strange school that.  Make them clear that working for Debian is clearly
education.  Offer to hold a lecture about computer science / free software /
Debian to make them notice if they ignore facts.

Just change the school if nothing helps.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: Do they have any keywords they are scanning for.  I just want to make
    sure that they would read this advise. :)