Re: debian on distrowatch

On Sunday 27 January 2002 14:49, Chris Cheney wrote:
> First I would like to say your website is pretty cool, I hadn't seen it

Thank you!

> before.  I did notice however that the tracking of software in woody/sid
> seems to be off on some packages, maybe you just list the default ones?

Correct. It is hard to list all the different package versions without
destroying the aesthetic qualities of the tables (python would be a
paritcularly hard one to fit in), so I only list the default ones. I am going
to change this in the kernel's case, where I will create separate rows for
"default", "latest" and "developmnet" kernels - this is just to give an
indication of what is available.

Ladislav