Re: Internationalization of apt

Am 20.01.02 um 22:07:10 schrieb Michael Bramer:
> google don't find your and his reply. Can you give some URLs/hints?

Unfortunately, no. It was private mail. Some of it was CCed to
deity@lists.debian.org.

Basically, Jason said my patch was quite nice, but that the libapt
messages need to be in a seperate domain.

I answered that I didn't quite see why this should be necessary and
offered an alternative solution. Which works. I have not heard of Jason
since then (19th of January).

Bye,
    Mike

PS: I have now uploaded apt-i18n. In a couple of days it should be
available for download. It features six languages already. There seem to
be a number of people interested in this.

--
|=| Michael Piefel                    piefel@informatik.hu-berlin.de
|=| Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin              http://www.piefel.de