Re: any chance to see jre1.3 in debian one day ?

    Eric> What is the current state of the package ?

On the technical side: Blackdown are releasing a new version of 1.3.1
(1.3.1.02a) this week.  New debs for that release should be available
shortly afterwards (I'm still building them).

On the legal side: Inclusion of any j2se packages in Debian relies on
the resolution of some liabilities issues raised by the language in
the Sun EULA for j2se.  I'm trying to get legal advice on this but
have not managed to do so thus ar.  Anyone else with contract lawyer
friends, please speak up.

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emperor just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"