Re: fdutils package

Hello,

just to give you a status update:

Vaidhy Mayilrangam (the official fdutils maintainer) agreed that I
could take over the package.  My plan is to wait until the recent NMU
(with only minimal changes) by Matt Zimmerman gets into testing and
then to upload my package with low priority to unstable.  So my
changes could extensively be tested.

You can preview an updated version of my package at

    http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~wwwstoch/voss/debian/

I would be glad to receive any comments.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)