Debian packages handed over to Micehl Onstein

Hello,

since I need to reduce my work for Debian and since Michel already did a lot
of work updating the jabber server packages, I will pass those packages to
him. AFAIK he has already prepared a -ssl and -dev package, so most of your
feature requests should be satisfied with this.

Not sure if he will package test versions, personally I hope not, jabber.org
is instable enough, we do not need to have more unstable IM servers :)

Anyway.. thanks for Michel to take them over.

Old Maintainer: Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@debian.org>
New Mainteiner: Michel Onstein <michel@next-element.nl> aka
                               <promera@debian.org>

Greetings