Request for gs-fonts-virtual package

We really should add some gs-fonts-virtual package, gs is depending upon.
LOTs of People (even some Debian Developers) wonder why their printer
does not work, just because they forgot to install some gs fonts.
So i'd suggest gs depending upon some fonts.
If a really experienced user knows that he doesn't need the gsfonts
package, he could always make a printer-builtin-fonts package.

I'm not sure which package do provide fonts for gs, maybe there is no
need for such a virtual package, but gs could just directly depend on
the package gsfonts. and we should just add a gsfonts-minimum package or
something like that and have gs Depend on gsfonts | gsfonts-minimum

Greetings,
Erich