Re: DAK (2)

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 01:48:03AM +0000, James Troup wrote:
> > Is it possible to just have it mail the uploader?
>
> No because in the Debian world (which includes queue daemons and
> buildds) it's not possible to sanely determine who the human uploader
> is.  It'd be trivial to add if there was such a way in your
> environment.

So I take it neither the Maintainer or the Changed-By will say?

What about the signature on the *.changes file? Can't this be used?

(actually, for some reason I thought there was an Uploader: field that
would have the E-Mail address of the human associated with making the
upload; I can't see it so I guess I was mistaken.)
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>