Re: private debian pools

> On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 15:38:26 +0100 (CET), Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
> <fabbione@fabbione.net> wrote:
> >Why noone have ever packaged the actual debian set of scritps for
> >handling archives instead?
>
> Have you ever looked at katie, jenna and the other girls? They can do
> magic, 99 % of which unneeded in the case of simple private archives.

Not everyone run simple archive. Mine is quite complex and I have to do
most of the work by hand to keep it going.

> Some time, I will publish my scripts.

So here is another piece of duplicate work, isn't it? not to blame anyone
of course but it just confirm what I wrote before. People would like to
have a common and sane way of building private archive.

Regards
Fabio