Fire at Twente, satie and more lost (fwd)

Hi,

with sadness I have to announce the death of all Debian boxes located
in Twente, The Netherlands.. :(

( {security,non-us,nm,qa}.debian.org (satie), ftp.snt.utwente.nl )

In follow-up of the news below, [1] strongly suggested 15 minutes ago
that the entire computer network has now burned down by fire. And
SURFnet just said: "There is a big fire on the university network in Enschede.
The room where SURFnet network hardware stands has been given up by firemen.
So, we have to give it up as well. PoP Enschede is down. It is unknown how long
this is going to take."

[1] http://frontpage.fok.nl/news.fok?id=23971  - Dutch, and not really a news site
http://www.bsdfreaks.nl/files/brand.jpg
http://www.bsdfreaks.nl/files/brand2.jpg
http://www.bsdfreaks.nl/files/brand4.jpg

(I don't know whether this has already been forwarded to debian-devel, I'm
subscribed to the digested edition)