Re: Thanks

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 01:49:18PM -0500, Keith G. Murphy wrote:
> I truly feel unworthy of such great kindness, but that doesn't keep me
> from enjoying it.  I suppose I'm no worse than our cat.  :-)

Speaking only for myself (and I'm not involved with Mozilla), I am happy
if people use my software and I expect nothing more.  Useful bugreports
are always nice, though.

Consider: I'm sure your cat appreciates it that your house is clean
and pleasantly warm.  But that doesn't mean you clean and heat it
for the cat :)

(The cat analogy can be taken too far.  If anyone offers to get
your system "fixed", run away.)

Richard Braakman