Re: Debian "removed" archive( [ alexandria-Support Requests-613931 ] Project registration rejection: debianremoved)

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 01:11:40PM -0500, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> 	Well, I tried creating a "removed" archive using sourceforge and
> they don't like "content" based projects. Does anyone have any suggestions
> as to where I can host this "content" part of my project?

I don't but recently also came across the problem of finding "old"
files. There really *should* be an archive of some sort that would
allow to accumulate all such seemingly outdated stuff. Sometimes
this is just needed, eg. for interoperability with some other
outdated, but still living, software, hardware, or whatever.

OTOH this isn't going to rock, and most people want to get latest
or newer software anyway, so it's probably not a hot topic for all
those who could consider running such an archive (ie, there is
neither fame nor money to be gained). Consider a tax raise for that...

Best,
--Toni++